Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 


[TRADE] Batman's Shop!

Discuss and trade your items with other players here.
  • Author
  • Message

AshPlaysJJx

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 126
  • Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:06 am
  • Location: Terra

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 7:33 am

Can I please buy the fish head?

Thanks in advanced, Shop in my sig, and we already have each other on GC. Orrr.... I could just invite you one GC.
Gamecenter: niskona478
Kik: JunkJackAsh
Skype: Littleminer1212

NikZgaming

Offline

  • Posts: 965
  • Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 10:29 am

So is he a duplicator or not??

AshPlaysJJx

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 126
  • Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:06 am
  • Location: Terra

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 10:35 am

No he is not.
He was traded something 999.
Gamecenter: niskona478
Kik: JunkJackAsh
Skype: Littleminer1212

birdy.321

Offline

  • Posts: 67
  • Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:01 pm

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 11:09 am

He is, I've joined his world and he told me he duped, he said hi then said he's been duping.

AshPlaysJJx

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 126
  • Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:06 am
  • Location: Terra

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 11:14 am

Ok...
Gamecenter: niskona478
Kik: JunkJackAsh
Skype: Littleminer1212

VengefulMaul

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 726
  • Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:07 am
  • Location: Australia, vic

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 11:18 am

I don't get why so many people dupe, it ruins your gaming experience and its even worse when they try to sell there duped items.
Image

AshPlaysJJx

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 126
  • Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:06 am
  • Location: Terra

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 11:19 am

True, I kinda find it annoying ^.^
Gamecenter: niskona478
Kik: JunkJackAsh
Skype: Littleminer1212

VengefulMaul

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 726
  • Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:07 am
  • Location: Australia, vic

Re: New shop grand opening

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 11:32 am

Pguin87 wrote:ya bunch of a**hats.

Thank you :)
Image

TheDarkKnight

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 763
  • Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:24 am
  • Location: The Batcave

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 3:42 pm

birdy.321 wrote:He is, I've joined his world and he told me he duped, he said hi then said he's been duping.

This was before I knew the forums did not allow it because like I said I'm new to the forums. All the items I have in my shop are legit that I traded and I do not dupe anymore.
Image
Click the banner for my shop.

NikZgaming

Offline

  • Posts: 965
  • Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 9:31 am

S1lencor wrote:
birdy.321 wrote:He is, I've joined his world and he told me he duped, he said hi then said he's been duping.

This was before I knew the forums did not allow it because like I said I'm new to the forums. All the items I have in my shop are legit that I traded and I do not dupe anymore.

Thats the spirit :approved: welcome to the forums

TheDarkKnight

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 763
  • Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:24 am
  • Location: The Batcave

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 3:08 pm

NikZgaming wrote:
S1lencor wrote:
birdy.321 wrote:He is, I've joined his world and he told me he duped, he said hi then said he's been duping.

This was before I knew the forums did not allow it because like I said I'm new to the forums. All the items I have in my shop are legit that I traded and I do not dupe anymore.

Thats the spirit :approved: welcome to the forums

Thanks man :D
Image
Click the banner for my shop.

TheDarkKnight

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 763
  • Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:24 am
  • Location: The Batcave

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 6:36 pm

A few new items added!
Image
Click the banner for my shop.

AshPlaysJJx

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 126
  • Joined: Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:06 am
  • Location: Terra

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 9:32 pm

Can I have red fantasy dress, to complete the collection?

(Green, Purple {Red})

Shop is in my signature.
Gamecenter: niskona478
Kik: JunkJackAsh
Skype: Littleminer1212

TheDarkKnight

Offline

User avatar
  • Posts: 763
  • Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:24 am
  • Location: The Batcave

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 9:48 pm

AshPlaysJJx wrote:Can I have red fantasy dress, to complete the collection?

(Green, Purple {Red})

Shop is in my signature.

Hey man what's up with ur signature? I never said that
Image
Click the banner for my shop.

NikZgaming

Offline

  • Posts: 965
  • Joined: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:41 pm

Re: [TRADE] New shop grand opening

PostThu Feb 13, 2014 11:08 pm

Yeah please change your signature its kinda being rude and its disrespectful if he never said that :sisi:
PreviousNext

Return to Items & Trades

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests