Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

FNAF

Talk here about the other games you like.
  • Author
thekidmen10

FNAF

PostSun Jan 18, 2015 1:35 am

;-; now i need a mop to clean up that yellow stuff because of Five Nights At Freddys ;-; foxy scares the CRAP OUT OF ME! I DONT EVEN NOW HOW THEY ANNAMATRONICS ARE KID FRIENDLY AT THE PLACE ;-; dont get me started about the 2nd one ;-; i had my door open for 3 days at night and was paranoid for 5 days that chica and freddy would be standing right in my face ;-; WARNING:IF YOU ARE 15 ARE BELOW OF THE AGE AND YOI DONT KNOW WHAT FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS IS THEN DONT LOOK IT UP ARE TRY TO FIND OUT WHAT IT IS CUZ YOU WILL BE SCARED FOR AT LEAST A MONTH:WARNING :afraid: so has anyone played it? I KNOW I DINT BECAUSE ITS SCARY AS :this has been blocked for saftey reasions:!
my 3DS FC:4957-5104-9171 Image

Dylan

Re: FNAF

PostSun Jan 18, 2015 1:47 am

What's so scary about that game, plush toys? That kill?
People are Food and Slime Engulfs them.
The M.O.B Scientist
Looking for a Friend to Play With on Steam

Rekneps

PostSun Jan 18, 2015 4:50 am

Dylan wrote:What's so scary about that game, plush toys? That kill?

*animatronics

Also, since some people are allergic to opinions, I will put my opinion in a spoiler
Open Spoiler
IN MY OPINION it isn't that scary. Sure it got me a few times, but after a while the scares just became...boring and repetitive. At the end it is still just a game with many jumpscares (although better jumpscares at first than most games).
"Life wouldn't be so precious, dear, if there never was an end!" -Avenged Sevenfold
"What is freedom if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be?" -Disturbed

Dylan

PostSun Jan 18, 2015 11:42 am

But what do you have to do? I know in slenderman you have to find this "phrases" on walls and he always gets you on the second one... I stop playing it cuase of a reality thing related to him...
The M.O.B Scientist

thekidmen10

PostMon Jan 19, 2015 11:15 pm

Dylan wrote:But what do you have to do? I know in slenderman you have to find this "phrases" on walls and he always gets you on the second one... I stop playing it cuase of a reality thing related to him...

and may i ask "What is that thing" :/

Dylan

PostMon Jan 19, 2015 11:38 pm

I have talked to people about him but 99% of then say I'm crazy... He is this tall silhouette type of thing similar to the slenderman,the only difference is instead of white skin its black... But its the darkest black I have ever seen. 3 of them are after my uncle but two like to visit me. The one I speak is the one that I seen more often, he only come after me at night while he waits for me to find in a shade during the day. He dims or twitches my flashlights if he is near or when I point at him. He normally lets me know he's near with this presence he makes me feels and when he leaves I feel fearless agian. He closes my sqeaky doors some how with out the sqeak. I exchange my flash lights for a electronic lantern and he twitches that too feaking me out. He sits on my bed and when I see him their he leaves and I question my bed. Once and only once he touched me, and that was on my left leg near the ankle, while I was asleep. Before I knew who he is I actually attempted to touch him when I saw him upclose for the second time. He stared at me angrily but I had felt no fear, I swore it was a shadow until he disappeared when my hand was like three inches away from his arm. He also wears a tux but he is not so visible like the slenderman... Well here's a piece of info about him, I call all three "La cosa negra"...
The M.O.B Scientist

thekidmen10

PostMon Jan 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Dylan wrote:I have talked to people about him but 99% of then say I'm crazy... He is this tall silhouette type of thing similar to the slenderman,the only difference is instead of white skin its black... But its the darkest black I have ever seen. 3 of them are after my uncle but two like to visit me. The one I speak is the one that I seen more often, he only come after me at night while he waits for me to find in a shade during the day. He dims or twitches my flashlights if he is near or when I point at him. He normally lets me know he's near with this presence he makes me feels and when he leaves I feel fearless agian. He closes my sqeaky doors some how with out the sqeak. I exchange my flash lights for a electronic lantern and he twitches that too feaking me out. He sits on my bed and when I see him their he leaves and I question my bed. Once and only once he touched me, and that was on my left leg near the ankle, while I was asleep. Before I knew who he is I actually attempted to touch him when I saw him upclose for the second time. He stared at me angrily but I had felt no fear, I swore it was a shadow until he disappeared when my hand was like three inches away from his arm. He also wears a tux but he is not so visible like the slenderman... Well here's a piece of info about him, I call all three "La cosa negra"...

0_0 i never heard such a thing. i belive you because of whats happening in this world right now.And one time on the news someone reported somthing about seeing slenderman at the forest when they were camping. and one time on Dr.Phil : I DONT WATCH Dr.Phil 0_0: that he was talking to the people that they saw slenderman at a forest.

Unnamed

PostTue Jan 20, 2015 12:05 am

Dylan wrote:I have talked to people about him but 99% of then say I'm crazy... He is this tall silhouette type of thing similar to the slenderman,the only difference is instead of white skin its black... But its the darkest black I have ever seen. 3 of them are after my uncle but two like to visit me. The one I speak is the one that I seen more often, he only come after me at night while he waits for me to find in a shade during the day. He dims or twitches my flashlights if he is near or when I point at him. He normally lets me know he's near with this presence he makes me feels and when he leaves I feel fearless agian. He closes my sqeaky doors some how with out the sqeak. I exchange my flash lights for a electronic lantern and he twitches that too feaking me out. He sits on my bed and when I see him their he leaves and I question my bed. Once and only once he touched me, and that was on my left leg near the ankle, while I was asleep. Before I knew who he is I actually attempted to touch him when I saw him upclose for the second time. He stared at me angrily but I had felt no fear, I swore it was a shadow until he disappeared when my hand was like three inches away from his arm. He also wears a tux but he is not so visible like the slenderman... Well here's a piece of info about him, I call all three "La cosa negra"...

Do you see "him" after sleeping every once in a while?
If so it may be because of a "paralysis" effect that sometimes happens when your body is in the middle of sleep and "half" of it wakes up, so you can see, but you can't move and do stuff.(and when this happens people start seeing stuff)
If not, its simple:

IT IS SPREA-

oh, it's dead. rip

thekidmen10

PostTue Jan 20, 2015 12:07 am

Unnamed wrote:

Do you see "him" after sleeping every once in a while?
If so it may be because of a "paralysis" effect that sometimes happens when your body is in the middle of sleep and "half" of it wakes up, so you can see, but you can't move and do stuff.(and when this happens people start seeing stuff)
If not, its simple:

OMG THAT IMAGE IS SO FUNNY XD

Dylan

PostTue Jan 20, 2015 12:08 am

The actual one? People told me to go church and stuff like that and the night after had a visit to hell... Seeing the many ways if torcher their. Its was like spectating the place, no one saw me but I could move freely, unlike nightmares I didn't wake up... I had to be waken up... I was petrified when I notice where and what I have seen. This I only spoke to merely a very few. Strange things happened to me as a child, stories me family told me. I even asked family I barely knew. They claim that I sat at a window sill to speak with a girl from a two story building. And at night I stared at the wall petrefied then started screaming. A year later I am afraid to say I was attacked by a box of batteries. That was before they make them now in plasic cases... And during the day it was batteries and at night if I opened the box something would push me away from the box. After that I threw that box out the window as I could and that morning it wasn't their. And at night, on my bed... My family left the house to another laughing at me... I was scared of it. In the new house I slept on the third floor, fearless until the red moon rises. The only thing I can say is that it looked so close to the pumkin moon from terraria. And when I stare at it it seemed to come closer to the house. Making me to fear the night. Now its the slender man guy...

I have heard of that. ^ but I can "break" The petrified effect making him leave immediately.
The M.O.B Scientist

thekidmen10

PostTue Jan 20, 2015 12:14 am

Dylan wrote:The actual one? People told me to go church and stuff like that and the night after had a visit to hell... Seeing the many ways if torcher their. Its was like spectating the place, no one saw me but I could move freely, unlike nightmares I didn't wake up... I had to be waken up... I was petrified when I notice where and what I have seen. This I only spoke to merely a very few. Strange things happened to me as a child, stories me family told me. I even asked family I barely knew. They claim that I sat at a window sill to speak with a girl from a two story building. And at night I stared at the wall petrefied then started screaming. A year later I am afraid to say I was attacked by a box of batteries. That was before they make them now in plasic cases... And during the day it was batteries and at night if I opened the box something would push me away from the box. After that I threw that box out the window as I could and that morning it wasn't their. And at night, on my bed... My family left the house to another laughing at me... I was scared of it. In the new house I slept on the third floor, fearless until the red moon rises. The only thing I can say is that it looked so close to the pumkin moon from terraria. And when I stare at it it seemed to come closer to the house. Making me to fear the night. Now its the slender man guy...

I have heard of that. ^ but I can "break" The petrified effect making him leave immediately.

i understand if you dont go to church because i dont judge one another.But what i do if im scared is think on other thoughts and if that doesn't work then i just think its my land lord XD.BUT HOW DID WE GET TO FNAF'S TO SLENDERMAN?!?!?!?!

Dylan

PostTue Jan 20, 2015 12:22 am

thekidmen10 wrote:
Dylan wrote:But what do you have to do? I know in slenderman you have to find this "phrases" on walls and he always gets you on the second one... I stop playing it cuase of a reality thing related to him...

here is where it started... Lol
The M.O.B Scientist

thekidmen10

PostTue Jan 20, 2015 12:29 am

Dylan wrote:
thekidmen10 wrote:

here is where it started... Lol
i dont get it

Dylan

PostTue Jan 20, 2015 12:34 am

Someone asked about the "thing"
The M.O.B Scientist

thekidmen10