Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

[MINOR][Gameplay][v3.0.0 iOS] IAP Items Stuck in Chests

Report bugs and glitches here.
  • Author
BurningZenithX

[MINOR][Gameplay][v3.0.0 iOS] IAP Items Stuck in Chests

PostSat Nov 05, 2016 5:42 pm

Some IAP Items are getting stuck in wooden chests. When I try to take them out they just snap back to the chest. This happens with some IAP items but not others. I don't know if internet connectivity makes a difference with this but I play on a Wi-Fi model iPad Air 2 with iOS 10.1 and frequently play in places where I don't have access to the internet. It would be great if this could be resolved in a way that internet connectivity isn't required.

Below I'll list the IAP Items I have below and whether I've experienced this with them.

Misperforming items:
Santa Hat
Breeder Hat
Hatcher Hat
Tiny Jack

Normally performing items:
Chemist Hat
Pixbits Shirt

Unknown:
Miners Hat (I depend on this to much to put it in a chest to see if it bugs out)

Update:
I tried smashing with a hammer the chest my IAP Items were stuck in to get them out. After smashing the chest they just sat on the ground unable to be picked up. I force quit the app and reloaded and the items had disappeared entirely. In addition to this the IAP Pixbits shirt had also disappeared from my outfit tab. Interestingly, my Miners Hat had stayed equipped in my equipment tab and my Chemist Hat stayed equipped in my outfit tab.

TwelveFoot

Re: [MINOR][Gameplay][v3.0.0 iOS] IAP Items Stuck in Chests

PostSat Nov 05, 2016 7:19 pm

This is related to the purchases not holding between gaming sessions. You can't pick up iAps you haven't purchased.
If you restore purchases each time you open the game it will work. The bug has already been reported.
1. Junk-Jack-Wiki
2. The world is big, 256 blocks high and 768 across.
3. Who is John Galt?
4. Lack of objection does not indicate consent.
5. We scream, we shout, we wail, we cry; but in the end we all must die.

BurningZenithX

Re: [MINOR][Gameplay][v3.0.0 iOS] IAP Items Stuck in Chests

PostSat Nov 05, 2016 7:31 pm

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up. Pretty inconvenient with a Wi-Fi only iPad off of internet, but I look forward to the fix.

Return to Report Bugs