Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Hlep

Everything about multiplayer should be discussed here.
  • Author
Brian

Hlep

PostWed Jun 21, 2017 1:01 pm

My English is not very well.But I want play with my friends on Android.Who can help me?Thank you very mach.

123outerme

Re: Hlep

PostWed Jun 21, 2017 3:11 pm

You need to start up Multiplayer and click HOST. You give people your IP, which it says at the top near where you put in the server name. Then you enter your server name and max players and click START GAME. They click CONNECT TO IP and enter your IP to join you.
GC: 123outerme | "If I'm not me, who's anybody?" - Me | 2nd Signature
123outerme wrote:Edit button. Top right corner. Use it.

Brian

PostWed Jun 21, 2017 4:20 pm

123outerme wrote:You need to start up Multiplayer and click HOST. You give people your IP, which it says at the top near where you put in the server name. Then you enter your server name and max players and click START GAME. They click CONNECT TO IP and enter your IP to join you.

Thank you very much。 You're talking about ways to use the local network, but there are limitations. I want to be able to use the Internet because it can connect with people farther away. I use the translation software, there may be some grammatical mistakes, please forgive me. Thank you again.

123outerme

PostWed Jun 21, 2017 10:57 pm

Brian wrote:
123outerme wrote:You need to start up Multiplayer and click HOST. You give people your IP, which it says at the top near where you put in the server name. Then you enter your server name and max players and click START GAME. They click CONNECT TO IP and enter your IP to join you.

Thank you very much。 You're talking about ways to use the local network, but there are limitations. I want to be able to use the Internet because it can connect with people farther away. I use the translation software, there may be some grammatical mistakes, please forgive me. Thank you again.

Sorry about that. Looking at iOS screenshots, you can play over the Internet, but it appears on Android and perhaps Steam, you can only play over the same Wi-Fi. I assume you're not using iOS?

Brian

PostWed Jun 21, 2017 11:35 pm

123outerme wrote:
Brian wrote:

Sorry about that. Looking at iOS screenshots, you can play over the Internet, but it appears on Android and perhaps Steam, you can only play over the same Wi-Fi. I assume you're not using iOS?

Jack 3.1.2 said the update announcement scavengers, can use the internet. Did I get it wrong? Is it only iOS?

123outerme

PostThu Jun 22, 2017 2:02 am

Brian wrote:
123outerme wrote:
Brian wrote:Thank you very much。 You're talking about ways to use the local network, but there are limitations. I want to be able to use the Internet because it can connect with people farther away. I use the translation software, there may be some grammatical mistakes, please forgive me. Thank you again.

Jack 3.1.2 said the update announcement scavengers, can use the internet. Did I get it wrong? Is it only iOS?

It appears so. My Android device doesn't show an Online option, but I've seen iOS screenshots that do.

Brian

PostThu Jun 22, 2017 2:54 am

123outerme wrote:It appears so. My Android device doesn't show an Online option, but I've seen iOS screenshots that do.

Thank you very much.

Return to Multiplayer