Welcome to Junk Jack Forum!  

• We need your support! 

Welp, this place is dead

This is the general forum concerning Junk Jack
  • Author
SollyStartles

Re: Welp, this place is dead

PostSat Mar 30, 2019 1:22 am

Zero1000 wrote:May I also gravedig and jump onto the bandwagon of all these names bringing back memories? I really liked this place and I remember the times I played this game for hours, but now... I guess I'll just say my interests changed and I saw much more communities.

I have to say, though, that I forgot forums existed ever since I got to use Discord. I also eventually forgot Junk Jack existed until some time ago, so I wanted to see how this place was doing. Needless to say, seeing this place being nearly dead was sad, but I guess that's just how life works.

Anyways, I guess I might pass by sometimes, just lurking through the forums to see what's happening

our discord is semi active. lotsa meanies on power trips but come talk more on there <3
Sincerely, Solly.

-
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
Find me on...

Steam | Skype | Youtube
₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Multipackwolf

PostSat Mar 30, 2019 2:31 am

Join my discord... where 4 people talk about irrelevant things
Steam | Discord - Multarix#1337
Warframe | Hammerhead of <Space Shark Incorporated> | Multarix
Black Desert (NA, UNO) | GM of <Aggro> | Indus

huacaflora

PostSat Mar 30, 2019 10:14 am

Lol, it's funny to read all this. I only started playing the game a few years ago and I played it for hours on my iPad. Though I visited lots of other game communities in the past, I never thought about actively visiting this one XD. I only looked for screenshots of creations. So, I just recently installed the game on steam, because I really wanted to build worlds again. I've been doing it for a while with Portal Knights as well, but I have the habit of switching between games a lot. Maybe I'll post some screenshots of my creations somewhere in the future, if anyone is still interested... :)
Previous

Return to General